Thursday, November 09, 2006

Too tired for actual paragraphs, have a list.

Didn't update for a while. Here are some random thoughts.
- "I Pity The Fool" is the best. reality. show. ever. Don't dispute me.
- Got to see "Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny" for free, two weeks before it's released. Crude, rude, yet hilarious. Perfect for fans that rock the "D."
- Saw "Borat" tonight. It is fifteen sorts of wrong, but why am I still smiling and giggling to myself two hours after seeing it? Still, I'm glad that I was able to contribute in "making benefit for glorious nation of Kazakstan (sp?)"
- I have the treatment written, now I need to buckle down and write that Spongebob script.
- These crazy people are wearing me out. It might be time to move on.
- I'm 74% sure that I'll move to Florida before Summer of 2007 ends.
- Depression is a daily fight. Hopefully after my next punch the fucker will stay down.
- Thank you, Cincy friends, for love, support, fun, and just plain putting up with me.
- Thank you, Ed, for being the Waldorf to my Statler...or vice versa.
- Congrats to Steph and Tommy. I hope Uncle Ed doesn't spoil your "young Americans" when you eventually have them.
- Hooray for Voting!
- Boo on Negative Campaigning!
- Congrats, Dems...now do something other than talk about forming committees to discuss what to do for the next meeting in preparation for the upcoming announcement of the next plan that is still under consideration.
- Sorry, Repubs. Shouldn't rest on your laurels.
- The road is a little foggy, but I think Lawshe and I will make something great.
- That reminds me. Tommy, I swear I'll write some God, Figs, and Poverty sketches soon!
- People who I should talk to/email more often:
- Jenny T
- Matt Estes
- Brian Sowers
- Emily
- My Uncle Jo
- my old college prof.
- my boss at WOUB
- Mel
- Grax, my boss/bartender at Dale's Bar and Grill
- Andy Riley
- Jesus
- Who would have thought that Anne Rice, yes the Anne Rice that writes about vampires and kinky erotica, would write a good book about Jesus.
- Augusten Burroughs is turning into one of my favorite authors.
- Current favorite comic heroes: Batman, Animal Man, The Question, Deadpool, Midnighter, Green Arrow, Black Adam, Ultimate Thor.
- Fun comic hero facts: Ultimate Thor might be a crazy male registered nurse and Midnighter is gay.
- New favorite comic: Action Philosophers! A comic book that covers the teachings of various philosophers throughout history.
- Spiderman 3. May. Goodness.
- I'm digging Colonel's small group.
- Thank you, Adult Swim cartoons for giving me something to watch before going to bed and starting the work week.
- New favorite anti-superhero comic: The Boys.
Real blog entry later.

3 comments:

Jenny N said...

A few comments:

I love Tenacious D because Jack Black is awesome, even though they're really crude.

I want to see Borat.

I'm not sure what Ed would do if you moved, honestly.

Aw, thanks, we should talk more often.

I don't read comments, so I don't have much to say about that!

Jenny N said...

replace "comments" with "comics"

:)

Unknown said...

I like how you are 74% sure.

And then I was really upset that you were leaving, until I realized that I'll probablly be gone by then too.

I hate getting old!!