Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Needless Explanation

The last post I made, in case you haven't noticed, is just something I wrote. It's not me or at least not me wholly. However, I thought it be therapeutic and pertinent to show it to you all because I don't think I'm alone in thinking that there are times in which we actually think this way if not act this way. If God were to abdanon us to leave us on our own, there is little doubt in my mind that the "kingdom" I described would be the lives of all persons on this planet. I didn't write and post my writing to be preachy, I did it for me. However, if what I wrote caused others to think or reflect, then I guess I did more than I bargained for. Less heavy stuff later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That post was good. Really good.

Should be a metal song or something.

Anonymous said...

http://cracked.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&sid=857&file=article&pageid=1

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tommy... It is creative, relevent, and the imagery is very fitting.

...except for the part about it being a metal song... if it was, you wouldn't be able to understand any of the words :>