Sunday, July 13, 2008

Preparing for the Dark Knight

List of what I will do/have done this week in preparation for the Dark Knight in IMAX this Friday.
- Play all episodes of Batman: The Animated Series on my DVD player.
- View the 1960's Batman: The Movie with commentary from Adam West and Burt Ward!
- Read Batman: Year One
- Read The Dark Knight Returns
- Read The Dark Knight Strikes Again (Yeah, I know it's not nearly as good as the first.)
- Obtain my 50th Batman action figure for my Batman Shrine (I know,I'm a little sick in the head.)
- Try to find/obtain a DVD with the original 1940's Batman film serials featuring Batman and Robin fighting The Wizard!
- Go to Barnes and Noble and skim through "Batman and Philosophy"
- Do the Batusi!
- Read Batman: The Long Halloween
- Read Batman: Dark Victory
- Believe in Harvey Dent
- Watch 1989's Batman
-
Read Batman: The Killing Joke (featuring a possible origin of the Joker)
- Read all my current issues of All Star Batman and Robin
- Watch Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
-
Watch Batman Begins (naturally)
- Recite the words "And Bill Finger" when reading "Batman created by Bob Kane" on film credits and in the books

Why so serious? Review of Dark Knight next week.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Batman Mask of the Phantasm is awesome!