Sunday, September 03, 2006

I Should Have Done This a Year Ago

So I'm bored right now and all I'm doing is looking at other people's blogs when I saw a this list from a bunch of Top 7 Lists from Tommy Stewart's blog from about a year ago:

Seven people who have to do this quiz now:
1) Danny
2) Andy
3) other Eric
4) Chelsea
5) Rachel
6) Jenny
7) Shannon

Now, I don't know if "other Eric" is referring to me or Eric Lawshe (who for some reason is sometimes called "Cubby"). In any case, I'm bored, so I'll do them anyway.

Seven things to do before I die (in no particular order)
1) Have a pro wrestling match in front of a crowd (size doesn't matter)
2) write a book
3) master a martial art
4) go to the seminary (maybe)
5) be in a comedy troupe
6) go to Japan
7) make a cartoon

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1) start my own political party (for we would ultimately be swallowed up by Democrats or Republicans).
2) be a vegetarian (like Jim Gaffigan, I think animals are fun to pet, but better to chew).
3) not watch cartoons.
4) understand Scientology...no, I get what you believe, but not why you believe it...dude, your religion was founded by an alleged pedophiliac sci-fi writer...Mr. Cruise, stop talking to me.
5) punch a baby. No matter how ugly it might be.
6) tolerate country music (unless you are Willie Nelson or Johnny Cash).
7) solve world hunger.

Seven Things That Attract Me to ______ (Since I am single, I'll list what I look for)
1) being in good shape.
2) being willing to tell me to go fuck myself if I deserve it.
3) a hugger, the girly man in me likes to be held.
4) great sense of humor, especially if she tolerates my bad jokes.
5) willing to put up with dorky guy stuff such as comics, cartoons, and wrestling.
6) loves God
7) I'm not gonna lie...T&A. It's not a priority by any stretch of the imagination, nor am I saying I want women scantily clad, but any man doesn't admit that physical attraction is an initial factor for dating, is either a liar or a eunuch.

Seven Books/Series I Love
1) The Bible
2) The Book of Five Rings
3) The Art of War
4) Fight Club
5) The Dark Knight Returns
6) Powers
7) The Watchmen

Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again
1) The Matrix (not the trilogy, the first one)
2) Fight Club
3) Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
4) Kill Bill Volume 1&2
5) The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
6) Office Space
7) Forrest Gump

2 comments:

Jenny N said...

i don't think you were here a year ago...?

Erik Barnes said...

Yeah, I was. I moved here August 1, 2005.