Saturday, March 29, 2008

Single and Live in Japan? Let Me Tell You About My Friend, Rachael...

So apparently I did a great job in making a profile for Shannon. She just informed me today that she connected with some guy online remarking on the "Lewis Black with boobs" comment. I'm glad to have been of service. If you read the "Comments" section of that blog, my friend Rachael, who is teaching English in Japan, requested that I do one for her. Man, I wanna go to Japan someday...sorry, mind drifted. Anyway, here's my profile for her:

Rachael is petite in stature, but gigantic in heart. She sticks to her beliefs while listening to yours, disagrees with you when you are wrong and reassures you when you are right. Rachael will laugh for reasons unbeknownst to you but that won't stop you from joining in on the apparent joke. She is playful like a child but has wisdom of people many years her senior. She, like the stereotypical mom, loves crafts, cooking, and playing with kids. She, unlike the stereotypical mom, will take risks, sing unabashed, and be politically/socially aware and active. Have you seen "Amelie"? That's her minus the Frenchness. You might not give a damn, but she does, so at least consider it. Her smile is addictive and her hugs are like a blanket wrapped around you. Wanna try something new? So does she. Daily. Maybe you should ask if you can accompany her on an adventure and take pictures (she likes pictures).

That's it. So if you are in Japan or are willing to wait for a long, long, long, long time in the United States for her to come back home, give her a holler. A link to her blog is on the right. Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh, I want an ad on "Barnesharmony!"

Jen Eureka said...

you are so good!!! me too me too! please!!!

Unknown said...

Erik,

That was absolutely awesome!!! Thanks so much!! :)